Back in 2018 we were suffering from capacity issues in our core team. It was a really great solution to cover the capacity shortage we had.”
is a service to benefit from an agile and scalable team, working full-time on your product, typically under client's management and supervision
An agile and scalable team working on your project full-time.
- Predictable budget;
- Experts dedicated to your product and business goals;
- Project manager and QA engineer free of charge - as an added value service.
Additional personnel to back up an existing team.
- Full control over extended team members’ management;
- Experts at hand to close urgent tasks or temporary responsibilities;
- No HR/Recruitment related headache.
is a full-cycle service for you to get the projects done on a project-by-project basis.
Completed, release-ready product at your service.
- Fixed project price;
- Result-based cooperation model;
- Production risks on us;
- Minimum involvement and management required.
Discovery & Planning Phase
Development & Implementation
Release & Maintenance
Transformation of the client’s idea into a precise concept with measurable features. Development of a roadmap to estimate the scope of work and deadlines, as well as project price.
This stage allows to:
- Set the main business goals and needs;
- Investigate possible problems, risks, and solutions;
- Outline key product details and features;
- Evaluate market competition;
- Define end-users and pain points;
- Determine project success metrics;
- Develop a value chain map.
Design of UX/UI and brand book. Implementation of application’s front and backend.
This stage is required to:
- Design and develop product prototype;
- Create a holistic brand outlook;
- Develop the core program functionality;
- Conduct initial testing.
UX/UI design, application functionality, product testing.
Development of technical documentation, public product release, and subsequent software maintenance.
This stage includes:
- Preparation for release
- Development of technical documentation;
- Preparation for the release;
- Subsequent product maintenance and monitoring.
Product release, subsequent maintenance and support.